2013 USPRE California High Point Challenge
- Northern California
- APRIL: Festival & CDI Dressage Show-Rancho Murieta, CA
- JUNE: Classic & CDI Dressage Show-Rancho Murieta, CA
- JULY: Woodside Summer Dressage & Breed Show, Woodside, CA
- Southern California
- APRIL: Del Mar National & CDI Dressage Show, Del Mar, CA
- MAY: Dressage at Flintridge, Flintridge, CA
- AUG: Cool August Nights & Breed Show, Burbank, CA
At all the above shows, USPRE will pin the following High Point winners:
- Open High Point, National Levels
- Open High Point, FEI Levels
- AA High Point, National Levels
- AA High Point, FEI Levels
- CDI High Point
- JR/YR High Point
Please note the following directives for the USPRE High Point Challenge:
- All contestants (rider or horse owner) must be USPRE members in good standing.
- Three California Grand Champions (National Level, FEI Level and Youth Rider) will be named following the end of the series. There will be no distinction made for CDI or Open/AA in determining Grand Champions.
- Grand Champions will be determined by the sum of their three highest scores at the same level, from two separate shows. Contestants may participate in more than two shows to obtain their three highest scores for submission.
- Scores may be submitted only from the highest level at which the horse has competed with the current rider.
- FEI level is reserved for adult riders. Youth Riders have their own category.
- Grand Champions will receive a USPRE Riding Jacket.
USPRE–Proud Sponsor of the Inaugural 2013 Global Dressage Festival