The first clinic in the newly announced USPRE Sport Initiative for Dressage (SID) is now accepting applicants. 8 pairs will be selected to participate.
When: July 8-9, 2017
Where: San Luis Obispo, CA. Mountain View Sport Horses http://www.mountainviewsporthorses.com/services.html
Clinician: Charlotte Bredahl–US Olympian, 4* Dressage Judge, Member of USEF High Performance Committee, Youth Coach for USEF Dressage.
How to apply:
Selection for the clinics will be based on the following criteria:
- Automatic Inclusion: Copa USPRE Champions/Reserve Champions
- Automatic Inclusion: Past participation (12 months) on a USEF or NAJYRC Team
- Automatic Inclusion: Prior year All Breeds Champions at Juniors, Young Riders, FEI 5 and 6 Year Old (with min. median score of 7.0), U25 (with median score of 62%), Prix St. George, Inter I, Grand Prix, Grand Prix Special. No freestyles.
- All qualified participants (from 1-3 above) should contact USPRE with their written intention to participate.
- Others not included above may apply to participate by submitting the following to the USPRE Office in Wellington, FL:
- Riding Video
- Print out of all scores from the past 12 months
- Written Request to the Dressage Committee, chaired by Janne Rumbough
- All applicants must pay a $50.00 registration fee.
- Applicant must be a USPRE Member in good standing, with ANCCE-registered PRE horse.
- Rider must be a US citizen.
USPRE will underwrite all expenses for the clinic, with the exception of stall rental/board at the facility and individual riders’ personal expenses. 8 riders per clinic.
Deadline to apply for the July Clinic is June 15.
For more information, please see https://services.usprea.com/uspre-sports-initiative-dressage/ or contact us at email@example.com.