Representative: (only if different from owner)
Stud Farm Address
Basic Data Protection Information:
* Responsible for data processing: National Purebred Spanish Horse Breeders’ Association.
* Objective of this data processing: Manage Association services and handle administration, fiscal and accounting processes of its members and breeders while providing timely information about ANCCE events, activities and services using a range of methods, including electronic means. The name of your stud farm, breeder code and brand will be published on the various ANCCE web sites for consultation relative to your condition as a breeder.
* Legitimation of this data processing: Legitimate interest.
* Beneficiary: Your information and data may be turned over to the Ministries of Agriculture and Internal Revenue, as well as any other public administration that may so require as established by the laws of Spain. Information relative to your condition as a breeder may be published on the ANCCE web sites. We are working with email providers and outsources postal/messenger services involved in the international transfer of data, in which case we will adopt the necessary guarantees to protect your information. You may consult these suppliers at www.lgancce.com and www.ancce.com.
* Rights: You have the right to access, change or eliminate data, as well as other rights, which are detailed in the additional information section.
* Additional information: You may consult additional and more detailed information about Protection of Data at www.ancce.com or at www.lgancce.com.